Rad RPG Recommendations
Axe of the Blood God listeners often come to us for RPG recommendations, and we’re happy to oblige (with help from our good friend Rebekah Valentine). We’re especially happy when said recommendations are specific, even weirdly so. We’ll admit up front that we sadly don’t have a suggestion for anyone who likes RPGs featuring naked elves throwing Cool Whip at dragons, because we live in a stifled world. Need a PokeClone recommendation that you won’t bounce from, though? We got you covered. Unlike the naked elf in our dream game.
Also in this episode:
- A brief review of Like a Dragon: Ishin!
- Nadia’s bopping along to Theatrhythm Final Bar Line
- Golden Sun rises again to enflame Reb’s retro dreams
- This week’s Pantheon revisit: Does Terranigma still deserve to be recognized as one of the greatest RPGs of all time? 1 “yes” = 1 dead goat husband
Music used in this episode:
- Do Your Best! [Breath of Fire III]
- Torn from the Heavens [Final Fantasy XIV]
- A Curious Tale [Secret of Mana]
- Underside World [Terranigma]