Pokemon Legends: Arceus Reactions, Polish vs. Innovation, And Band Pranks
We react to the reviews of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, talk about the debate between graphical polish and gameplay innovation, and share our favorite pranks from days gone by.
We’re in the throes of winter, but Pokemon discourse is hotter than ever. This week, Kat, Nadia, and Eric talk about the opening hours of Pokemon Legends Arceus, Game Freak’s attempt to take the Pokemon franchise sort-of open world. Does it succeed? Does it fall flat on its face? We have things to say: We are chatty little Chatots.
Also in this episode:
- Bloodborne is still great
- It’s time to vote for a new Blood God Pantheon game! Here’s why Valkyria Chronicles deserves the vote
- Since voting for list stuff never goes out of style, we also have new picks for the Top 25 RPGs of All Time Integrade list!
- Eric nearly drove a teacher to insanity with a metronome
- Nadia got hauled away by the Shakespeare Police
There’s also a Post Show available to listeners at the Stars of Destiny tier and above! This week talk about our favorite Batman movies, check in with Nadia about her progress through the original Gundam movie trilogy, and much more. You can find out how to access this special post show on our Patreon.