Pantheon of the Blood God – The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Nadia and Eric are being held captive in the frozen wastes. It’s up to Kat and her team of carefully selected specialty party members to appease the Blood God this month with an in-depth, no-holds-barred discussion of the massively influential Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The dream team of Felipe Pepe, Alex Kane, and Leana Hafer bring a level of expertise you won’t find anywhere else as they talk about the state of CRPGs, the evolution of Bethesda, and whether or not Morrowind holds up in 2023.
We talk about:
- Impact on RPGs of the early 2000s
- Elf Jesus
- Reading books!
- The unfair comparison between Morrowind and Skyrim
- 0:00 – Intro
- 02:42 – Our History with Morrowind
- 53:04 – Is it Pantheon Worthy?
- 1:30:00 – The Verdict/Outro
Music Used in This Episode:
- The Road Most Travelled [The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind]
- Knight’s Charge [The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind]
- Hunter’s Pursuit [The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind]
- Victory [Final Fantasy Tactics]
- Caprice [The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind]