Nintendo Direct Reax, Lost Ark, And Battles To The Death
This week's episode delve into all of the biggest Nintendo Direct news: Live a Live; Front Mission remakes, Xenoblade Chronicles, and much more! Plus: Lost Ark!
There are people out there who hang onto news about Nintendo Directs the way a religious person might fervently cling to signs of Jesus’ return. Humanity is still waiting on the second coming of the Lord, but Nintendo offered a nice stop-gap last week. The February Nintendo Direct was bursting with incredible RPG news—and some of it was simply bananas. A 2D HD remake of Live A Live? Absolutely nobody had that on their Bingo card. Well, it’s doubtful anyone had “Kirby inhales objects bigger than your mom in Kirby and the Forgotten Land” either. To reiterate a point made earlier, it was a strange Direct.
In addition to the Nintendo Direct RPG news, we talk about:
- Nadia is bad at Final Fantasy Tactics
- Waddle Dee broke the internet news machine wide open
- Lost Ark is already huge — can it keep up that momentum?
- More RPG nominations for the 25 Best RPGs of All Time Intergrade
- If we get to $8000 per month, Nadia and Eric’s dads will fight each other
- $10,000, and we’ll make it to the death