The Big Kingdom Hearts IV Reveal w/ Ash Paulsen
Eric, Kat, and Nadia are joined by Ash Paulsen to break down the Kingdom Hearts IV reveal, discuss Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.1, and dust off the "What is an RPG?" debate.
This week’s Axe of the Blood God is simple and clean. Friend of the show and Good Vibes Gaming host Ash Paulsen joins Kat, Nadia, and Eric to talk about Square Enix’s surprise Kingdom Hearts 4 announcement. What, exactly, is going on in the game’s mystifying trailer? How did Sora get doxxed? What happened to his Ronald McDonald shoes? Why did Goofy and Donald descend into hell to look for Sora instead of assuming he went to Heaven? The discourse is rich and flavorful.
Also in this episode:
- Final Fantasy XIV 6.1 is here. Time to dust off your catboys.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes pits Not-Byleth against Byleth.
- Kat beats up her first shadow in her Persona 3 day-by-day playthrough
- The “What is an RPG’ discourse reaches new, depraved depths. But “If Bloodborne counts as an RPG, so does Actraiser! Tell ’em, Hawk!”
- Nadia once had a Cabbage Patch doll, and that ended poorly for everyone.