Fire Emblem Engage
Eric had to shoulder the entirety of the show last week because Kat went skiing and Nadia had the audacity to catch COVID, but the gang is well and truly back together this week! Writer and WaPo editor Alyse Stanley joins the crew to talk about Fire Emblem Engage, a.k.a Aquafresh Teen Dragon Force. Just kidding. The Blood God loves the toothpaste hero, and we love Fire Emblem Engage in general. How much? Plug this week’s show into your ears and find out.
Also in this episode:
- Yes, you can get married in Final Fantasy XIV
- Industry layoffs, oh God why
- Kat is playing Crisis Core. GONGAGA
- We re-visit Tales of Vesperia. Is it Pantheon material, or nah?
- That one time Nadia found a naked lady in her Super Nintendo game